1.8

Don't shop from them! BUYERS BEWARE!

They respond slowly to emails, but respond quickly at their reviews... On February 7, 2018, I placed an order for a SMALL sized Cupshe Paint My Dream Halter One-Piece Swimsuit in grey and February 21, 2018, I received the package but the size is a MEDIUM.

I really need the small ASAP for an upcoming trip, so it's really disappointing that I waited the 2 weeks to receive the wrong size.

Order #1846010

Fix it, or PayPal and the BBB will fix it for you; I don't care. I will not sit and be ignored when this was your mess up. I clearly ordered a SMALL and you sent a MEDIUM, it's an easy exchange and I shouldn't have to wait another 2 weeks to receive a replacement or to get a response. I have screenshots of everything.

(^^^This is what I was telling the company the day I received it.)

HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED!!!

They finally responded on the 22nd after I made negative reviews and they wanted me to keep the swimsuit and give me $11 back OR give me a $24 store credit.

Turned them down, said I want my actual money and I no longer want to shop with them seeing how they do business. (If they mess up my order I use the credit for, there's no refund)

Then they said they can either give me a $30 store credit or I keep the swimsuit and they refund $18 or I can return it and pay for shipping.

I told them I'm not paying for something that I didn't mess up. And I don't want to shop with them. And I workout 5 days a week so I'm not going to fit into a medium.

Then they asked me to "repeal" my reviews on FB and SiteJabber and I can get a full refund!

I told him I won't delete my reviews, but I'll update to say they solved my issue.

This wasn't enough, I had to go through PP to get my money back and because of their lies, they wanted me to pay shipping back to CHINA, luckily, PP helped me out because they saw the extremities I went through with these people and how long I've been with PP and NEVER had issues.

Please stay away from CupShe! It isn't worth the stress!

Oh and even though I sent them a picture of the actual swimsuit having an M for Medium, they still said it was a Small because the packing had an S on it. Yeah, they will do anything to keep the money.

They can't admit when they are wrong and will try to bribe you to give you a full refund because they rather give partial refunds or store credits! And if you shop with their store credits and they mess up again? You can NOT get a refund or exchange or even complain about the item. I have emails of PROOF!

BUYERS BEWARE!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cupshe Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 26.

Comments